These are very dangerous to the owner more than the bad guy you can be shooting at. It goes through some of the problems a shooter can face, but there are so many possible problems from everything from power lines, to any other natural interference, that I would say there is more a chance it will not fire than fire. If anyone has dealt with low power RF receivers, know it is not hard to burn them out with a nearby heavy hit of RF. If you have any spark transmitter like a hand held shock device, I have two in pens that if I touch your gun or you holding the weapon will stop them from working. in most cases. If a cab driver passes you and hits the transmit button on his 25 watt or so radio, and often even a 5 watt radio.
from CTI Consulting http://ift.tt/2vbuhD4